Thursday, June 30, 2011

just a bunch of randomness

Hey guys I don't really have much going on this summer...JUST KIDDING! But seriously I don't have a lot going on. Although I have gotten into the sport of paintball lately because we found out we havea place in Missoula to play it in the basement with reusable paintballs. Also some of Marks work buddies play up in the woods. Then, today while looking up the prices of camoflauged bdu clothes I had a debate with myself on whether choosing vienamese tiger stripe camo was a good choice, or whether getting american woodland camo would be better. It got pretty complicated once I remembered we lost the war against the Vietnamese and whether if I wore it would it be weird since I'm American. Aside from that I'm also planning on getting a job because here in missoula you only need to be 14 with a workers license. So I'm hoping that will take up some more time and then I also have some money I can spend. Other than that I'm being really lazy and sleeping in. Aaaaaaah summer.
Sincerely,
Your most random relation Bridger C.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Sleeping in combined with the smell of fresh cut grass. That's the making of one fine summer day. Glad you are enjoying yours.

Jen said...

Tough life man, tough life. Glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to put a post on the blog :) Good luck with the job search, and hopefully your decision for camo turns out for the best :)

Abe said...

Bridger, you're a stud. I used to work in the Vann's warehouse in Missoula. Maybe there's something there for you? I would write you a pretty good letter of recommendation . . . for a price.
Love you, buddy.

Molly said...

Dude, live it up while you can. Having a job is really not all that it's cracked up to be, unless you really enjoy what you're doing. I miss my days of lazying about. And paintball sounds super sweet! Take it easy, bro, though it already sounds like you are. :)

meg and ry said...

Jealous. That's all i can say!!!