Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey Everybody



Hey family of mine. Just want to keep you guys updated on this crazy life of mine. This may be my first post on this blog so bear with me:



Things are getting a little hectic nowadays what with baseball, football, and such. It's tough trying to keep cool when you are excited for your 18th birthday coming up. Yep, that's right. 18. And a senior in high school. Pretty sure my parents are feeling old seeing as they are 50. (just kidding guys, love ya)

Baseball team is really on fire this year. As of right now we have a record of 34 wins and 4 losses. This upcoming week we are traveling to Spokane for the traditional tournament out there.

Football is so so. Kinda hard to be interested in it while in the middle of a baseball season. But as we work the team is looking much better. Hopefully we have a good season this year.

Well, between sports and family and other things I'm just trying to make it to my next birthday without total exhaustion. But, either way, I love what I'm doing and wouldn't trade it in for anything else.


I'm looking forward to seeing everybody as soon as possible.


Love all you guys


Sam

6 comments:

Jen said...

Nice post Sammy! Wow...18!! That is crazy, seems like just yesterday Nate, Jake and I were chasing you around Gramma's yard. Of course, I was trying to prevent the beating that was to ensue....

Glad to hear all is well and congrats on having such a successful season in baseball!

Miranda said...

Nice Sam-rock.

Molly said...

Congrats on baseball bro. That's awesome! Glad you are still finding joy in the things that you do. Sometimes sports can wear on ya. I hope you have a great 18th! It's a fun bday to have. Now you can legally gamble! Whoot!

mary said...

Great post Sam~and it is really hard to believe that you are almost 18. You have acted and conducted yourself like you are older than that for so long...
It's been so fun watching you play baseball this summer and we are looking forward to the football season in the fall~
love ya...

Hannah said...

Is it just me or are you Ben's mini twin? You look just like him!!! I can remember when Mary said she was pregnant with you. Way to make your cousin feel old. :) Great to see how you are keeping the Wingerter sporting tradition alive, young man. Congrats on the big 1-8!!

Sam-rock said...

ha thanks guys. Hannah, cant say how many times i have heard that one!! but it never gets old.