Thursday, June 23, 2011

Arkansas Sub Post

As Nick happens to be unable to connect to the world wide web at this time, I thought I'd write some words about my younger brother.

Right now Nick is at boot camp for the next 12 or so weeks. He is joining the likes of the Schulte brothers in the honorable US Army Guard. Luckily my brother got a little bit in shape before he went. He lost something like 25-30 lbs since New Year's...imressive, no?

Anyway I just want to say that I'm proud of my little bro and I love him tons.

Good Luck Soldier!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

I have to say that I am dang proud of our Godson! It always seems easy to join until it is time to go and that is when you hear people start to complain and whine. Not our Nick!! You are a class act and cute to boot!!

Abe said...

Go Nick! Thanks for your service!

Miranda said...

Good form Jake!

Jen said...

Yeah Nick!! Rock on! So proud of you and your decision!

mary said...

Nick did say that he has a post written...he just has to wait until he can mail it to me! I will be sure to post his Arkansas post when it gets here.
And I love you tons, Nick and miss you too!