Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hello from Mr. Vermont!

Great posts up to this point! So many fun things to read. Kelly and I have had a great time reading them all.

Our family has been doing well now for a little over two years in Florida. This stint will be coming to an end in November when we will be transferring to Dallas, TX. It will be tough leaving the house and our neighborhood, but the job and the climate will not be sorely missed. Unfortunately, I am not sure Dallas really gives us a whole lot of relief from the climate. :) But it will be an exciting change nonetheless.

Another change in the Buyske family (for those who have not heard yet) is that Kelly is expecting our fourth addition! We did not find out the gender because we love the surprise and I think it is just a little extra something to help Kelly get through the ridiculously hot Florida summer. The three boys are extremely excited. Will and Ben switch their predictions faster than they switch choices of ice cream. They are going to be great big brothers no matter what gender.

We are currently on vacation in Montana visiting my grandparents on my Dad's side and will be in Helena for a week starting on Saturday. The boys are loving the cooler weather and are using every ounce of energy from the time they get up until the time their little heads hit the pillow. Should be an amazing week of fishing and riding tractor with their great-grandpa. Then it will be another amazing week of carousel and children's museum with their grandma and grandpa as well as a few aunts and uncles. :)

I wish I had some pictures to post, but I don't have them on this computer. We will have to wait until Kelly's post to show some pictures. Hope you are all doing well and we look forward to seeing as many of you as we can in the next two weeks.

Matt

4 comments:

Jan said...

We are SO excited to have you guys in Helena for the week! Maybe I am off, but I thought you were coming on Friday - right or wrong? We have some exciting things planned and just hope for some good weather. Kelly is VERY pregnant as usual. She is such a beautiful you woman and one that positively glows in her pregnancies! WE love you guys and are looking forward to our time with you!

mary said...

Enjoy your Montana visit! Hope you can make it to the Falls one day...the falls actually are a sight to see right now~lots of water flowing for sure!

Jen said...

WAHOO!!! MT!! I hope you guys are enjoying your time in Troy, and I know you will enjoy your time in Helena, mom will make sure of that. You guys are such an awesome family and I feel so lucky to have you guys in my life! Safe travels, I will be thinking of you!

Hannah said...

We didn't find out what Kesiah was going to be before she was born either and she was my easiest labor and I think it is fun to have a little anticipation. Congrats! Four is fun. Of course, I am sure you will probably have like ten more but four was also my limit of fun. :) Then I started instituting things like "farm summer" but congrats and I hope Texas treats you well.