Sunday, June 05, 2011

A Maryland Moment

I was talking with Tom and he said I better post something as to not break the chain or he would come down here and kick my you know what. I would hate to see him resort to violence so I will say a few words.
Most has already been said about what a great family we have and how fortunate we are. I would agree with that but also add that it started with two great people and the lessons learned keep trickling down.
Connie said she, as the oldest, felt like the guinea pig as mom and dad were honing their chops as parents. As the youngest I just thank God for the patience they (and Mary) had with me.

Peace and Love from Idaho,
Jim

2 comments:

Abe said...

Hey bro. Drop a line one in a while, or better yet hop a free flight out to Chicago for a show this summer!

Jan said...

Nice to know that you are still alive and kicking down in the Idaho country. Looking forward to the family picnic so that we can actually see you and visit for a bit! Is the actual picnic on Saturday or Sunday or are you doing an actual picnic?