Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tennessee Time


This is so much fun! What a great family we have. I am so impressed at what willing, capable, and fun people are in this family! You all amaze me.
I was hoping to have some clever, tear jerking, laughter inspiring blog about my beautiful family and what ya'all mean to me - however, life has been increasingly busy in our little family and time has not permitted me to give it as much thought as would be required for this less-than-budding writer.
Therefore, my musings of life and family will have be simplified.
Here it goes.
I owe my world to my family. As I move through this life I find that so many people come from a family that they can not relate to, that does not support them, and that there just isn't as much obvious love involved. It breaks my heart, it makes me want to extend to them the love that I feel comes so fluidly to this family, to use our strength of love and laughter and support to bring lightness and also strength to their lives. But, you know what - people survive anyway, and in a lot of cases thrive anyway. It isn't necessary to have a close family that loves and supports you! But, life sure is a LOT easier when you have do.
In my own life I rely on the brilliance, support, and guidance of my siblings and my parents in every aspect of my life. They are my teachers, my business advisers, and my best friends. Not many people can say that about their family.
We're very luck. I don't take that for granted. Our closeness gives us strength and ease in life. Our bonds will give our children that same foundation to move forward from.
Thank you to all of our lineage that have come before us and paved the way for these moments with these people. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for instilling such a strong sense of family and love into their children that they have instilled it into their children, who will instill it into their children. And thank you to my papa and his siblings for giving us all the opportunities again and again know our family well and to create relationships that will carry us through our lives.
I love you very much,
Briana
ps. I am including this picture of myself because I wanted to show off what an amazingly talented photographer Hannah is! Seriously, she should make a profession out of it!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Bri you really are amazing. Starting up your own business, expanding it, raising your kids, and your outlook on life. What a great example!! I love hanging out with you (and everyone else in your family for that matter) and I truly admire your spirit and charm.

Jan said...

Great post, Bri. And what a beautiful picture! You have done some amazing things and you have to give yourself lots of credit for seeing all of it through!!

Hannah said...

Heck ya, that's a good picture!! :) Though I can't take all the credit, you really are a doll!! Ditto to your post. We are a lucky bunch. Love you.. btw the "word verification" I have to type in is "upyotos" which is just funny somehow.

Johnny Piano said...

I've been away from the blog for a couple days, just busy like the rest of y'all. Very nice post, Bri -- one that confirms what others have been saying. We are fortunate to have a strong family, and we all recognize the responsibility that comes with that -- to nurture and care for family. Love ya. And happy birthday in a few days!