Thursday, June 02, 2011

Charlie's Post


I decided it would be appropriate to do my first ever blog entry on the art of being a "copy cat." I have this down to a T (pun intended since the person I copy the most is big brother Tyson). It's amazing how Mom can go from a sane individual to having a crazed look in her eye afterTyson starts throwing a fit and I manage to match him pitch for pitch. I find it a thing of beauty.

The great thing about being part of the Moore family is that there are SO many people I can copy. Right now, I've gotten a lot of practice copying my aunt Molly, Grandma, Grandpa, Tyson (of course), and a little bit of the Buyske Boys and my other aunts and uncles at Christmas. I really can't wait until the family picnic when I can truly show my skills. And now that I'm able to form some words, it makes it that much better. Now instead of just hearing Tyson say "Nooooo," Mom can hear it from me too - usually just a split second after Tyson. Everyone always wants surround sound, right?

The thing that saves me from getting into any real troublewith copying is the fact that I'm just so darn cute....and I know it. One bat of the eyelashes and a sly look, and I am off scott-free. Maybe Tyson should start copying ME......he would have less "chill out" times!

Look forward to seeing most of you this summer! Start practicing some fun mannerisms so I can copy you, too!

Love - Charlotte Ann Marie

3 comments:

Jen said...

Charlie you definitely are a cutie pie! I cannot wait to get my hands on you! :) I am sure your mom loves your ability to mimic everyone, especially Aunt Molly with all her talents! Just remember, your cuteness will only go so far!

Jan said...

Oh no - her cuteness carries her a LONG way!! You do a very good job of doing what others do and watching them so that you can mimic! Your mom deserves every ounce of you so you just go girl!! We love seeing you go through all of these stages!!

mattandkelly said...

Baby girl! You are so precious. There are three Buyske Boys that can't wait to teach you some new things... We'll try to make sure they are good things...