Saturday, July 02, 2011

Missen ya!



Greetings from Spokane!



Currently some of the Wingerter family is in Spokane, WA. We are having a splended time! I went to Silverwood on Thursday, Friday we watched baseball, and today gonna watch more baseball and go shopping!



My summer so far has been full of baseball and funness!! :) I have been doing a lot of babysitting lately and going to volleyball camp and volunteering!! I have also been hanging with some of my buddies!

Well this is what I have been doing for the past 5 weeks!

I'm missing all of you and I can't wait till the family picnic!!

<3 maddie :)

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend (and a fun summer), Maddie! Enjoy it!

xoxo

mattandkelly said...

Will says "hi" and he misses you! He wishes you were his babysitter. Me too! Love ya, Maddie! Keep having fun!

Love,
Kelly

Hannah said...

I love the comments from our up and coming generation! Hope you Spokane trip is a blast.

Jen said...

Good times in Spokane! That is one of my favorite spots along Riverside :) Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer! Have a great 4th and be safe! love ya!