Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Benedict reporting from the Land of Enchantment


I was picking grass and trying to not break the shovel in the sand at Grampa Bingo's. He lives in Montana.


This is me blowing that whistling sound thing for Daddy's 32nd Birthday. He is young.


This is us watching the manatees. There were three. We were seeing them splash their tails.


This is one that splashed his tail at Daddy!

I am the State of New Mexico. I think that state is good. I am the state of New Mexico?

My birthday is coming up soon! Thank you to Gramma Jeanne for sharing her birthday with me. Pretty soon, I get to go to Sharing Tree Preschool. My favorite song that I like to play drums to is "American Made" (Sheryl Crow). I like to sing "Life is a Highway". I like to sing the Train Song from Tyson who taught me and Gramma when we were at her house. I like that song by Zac Brown Band. It goes: "I got my toes in the water. Ants in the sand!" And I also like "Free as You'll Never Be" ("Free") by Zac Brown Band. My other favorite song is "Walk Around in Circles" (by Soul Coughing). I like to ride Plasmic (Plasma) Cars outside, play tackle football and baseball and do P90X with Daddy. I like coloring pictures with Mom of Dad and Mom and Will and Leo jumping on - what are those things you jump on? Trampolines!

Goodbye! Maybe I will see you all on my birthday. If I don't see you, I'll just skip my birthday.

Love,
Gramma Jeanne
(Kelly: "You're not Gramma Jeanne. Who are you?" Ben: "Don't know. This is my blog.")


5 comments:

Molly said...

Oh you crack me up Benny Boy!!! I just love you and all your sweetness. EXCELLENT blog. I love the pictures. Grandma Jan was telling me about the manatees. CRAZY! Did they scare you? You're pretty lucky that you get to share your birthday with someone as cool as Grandma Jeanne. I love you buddy!!

mary said...

What a fun blog post! You definitely make me miss teaching little ones!
Have a great birthday in August and come back to Montana to visit soon~

Jan said...

Oh my gosh - I am still howling over this blog! You are something else my little man!! I guess the biggest thing is how much you do remind me of your dad when he was your age! This is an awesome blog and I think you should do one once a week to entertain all of us! Send me a birthday list - SOON! We want to get you what you want for your birthday!
Love you!! Gramma and Grampa

Jen said...

Ben...how can I put this, you are a stud!!!! This is an awesome blog, and I am so glad you are having fun in FL! What an awesome person to share your birthday with! Manatees?? You finally got to see some! I bet your mom was happy :) I can't wait to see you little man, hopefully sooner rather than later! Love you!

meg and ry said...

Ants in the sand......LOVE IT! When you are older, your Aunt will teach you all the lyrics to that song :)

Don't skip your birthday if you don't see us! We'll Skype!

Thanks for the post! Brightened my day!