Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Washington Will's Post

This is my babysitter, Emily. Me and Ben LOVE her because she graduated from high school and is going to college. I hope she has fun, and I wish her good luck. Sometimes, down here, I wish Meghan, Tyson's mom, could babysit me in Florida, and I wish Ryan could too. And Maddie, I wish you could baby sit me too!

This is me digging holes at Grandpa Bingo's (Bill Buyske) with his gravel shovel. I can dig some ankle breakers, so you better watch out, because if you see one, be careful, because I might have dug it. Be careful not to sprain your ankle!

Leo took this one! I like it and I just quickly made this face before the camera flashed. I wish you could have been there to take this one, Maddie!

Hi Maddie (and everybody else),

I was hoping to send a blog to you. The words are this color because I thought Maddie would like it. I am going to kindergarten in the fall. I was thinking about when Ann and John and me used to play together. I like to play baseball a lot because I get five home runs in one game. A home run is when you hit the ball really far, you can drop the bat and start running. In our backyard, when I hit a home run, it goes all the way back and swishes on Mom's tomato plants, hits the white fence, then bounces back a little. Home is where ever you drop your bat. You go to first base, third base, second base, fourth base and home. Love you! God bless you guys.

Talk to you later,
Will

P.S. I want to see how many a's can go across:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think that is about one hundred and fifty.
150!

P.P.S. Washington is not where I was born, but that is where I had the most fun when I was a littler boy. Maybe we can visit there again. Have you guys ever heard of the Space Needle in Seattle? I don't know if Dad has seen it, but I hope you guys get to some day because it is cool and it's the biggest tower in the whole world. I'm sure. Love you. Bye!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Will, you are a doll! Glad you love Maddie and that you know your geography. :)And I counted 92 A's because I should be working and instead am choosing to procrastinate and count your cute A's. Glad you posted. Help your mom with that new baby that's a-comin!!

Jen said...

What an awesome post! I remember living with you when you were in WA..that was so much fun! Of course, I have been able to visit you in FL a few times, and that has been fun too :) Cannot wait to see you again, I am sorry I missed you when you were in MT....but we got to talk on Skype :) I hope you are ready for another little sibling, your big brother role just keeps growing!

Mike said...

hey buddy. those are some great pictures you picked for your post. i had a great time hanging out with you in montana and playing baseball - even when you nailed me with the ball a few times. you sure hit that thing hard. i hear you made a drawing or two for me to put in my office over here. i'm looking forward to seeing it and will take a picture for you when i get it hung up. hope to chat with you soon and hear about your new little brother or sister.

Jan said...

Will, this is an awesome post!! You have some great pictures and it is nice that you let people know how much you like them and that you would like to see them. I am missing my baseball buddy! You do hit that ball hard. How many times did we have to go over to the neighbor's and get your ball?! You are growing up so fast! Looking forward to seeing you again in September! Love you, Gramma!

Diz said...

Great post, Will! Thanks for all the updates. We hope to see you knock a home run right into that fence someday! And maybe you can bake me a double chocolate cupcake again, too.

Love,
Desiree and Abe

meg and ry said...

Awesome post Will! The Schultes are feeling quite special! We would LOVE to come down and babysit you in Florida, but maybe it'll be Texas instead. That way Ryan can come too. He loves to play baseball, as does Tyson so you all can play together.
I'm so happy we got to see you when you were in Montana! Tyson wants you over for a sleepover.
Hope things are going well in Florida. Make sure you're letting your mom rest and that you can be lots of help when the new baby comes!
love you kiddo-
aunt megs

maddie said...

Will, I'm very sad that I missed seeing you when you were at Grandma Jan's house, we were very busy. I wish I could be your babysitter because I know we would have lots of fun hanging together cause everytime I see you we have LOADS of fun! I hope you and your brothers have fun with the new baby when it comes. Will, I'm very excited for the next time I get to see you!
Well talk to you soon, Love you and miss you LOTS,
Maddie