Sunday, July 24, 2011

Greetings from Utah!

Hello everyone! I thought for my post I would share one of my favorite things about living in Billings. When my Mom asked me this question recently, I told her my favorite thing about living in Billings is going to Uncle Tom's house. I like going there. Uncle Tom usually makes really good hamburgers and Aunt Jeanine always plays and colors with me. Uncle Tom and I used to swing a lot outside, but he's waiting to get the swing fixed. Sometimes we get to see Nate too which is silly because he has the same name as Daddy. And we see Deuce of course. I have to be careful with my food so Deuce doesn't it it. I'm really excited to see everyone for the family picnic! Happy summer!

Editor's note: I looked through all the pictures I have and thought I had one from one of the many times we've gone over to Tom and Jeanine's, but I didn't have a one. So here's one of Emma showing off her new ride which she is pretty proud of.


7 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Sweet ride, Emma! The Buyske Boys love it. We wish we lived closer to Billings so that we might be able to share in those delicious burgers (with Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jeanine's permission of course). :) We sure are sad that we will miss the family picnic this year but hope to see everyone at next year's. Take care.

The FL Buyskes

mary said...

I LOVE the ride Emma! Could be cuz I found it for you~and your mamma and Ben had some just like that when they were little in Bozeman.
Love you tons, little girl! Take care and I can't wait to see you in August!

Molly said...

When I got a "bike" like that for my birthday, I was convinced that I was the little girl posing on the front of the box that it came in. I like going to Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jeanine's as well! Though, they never cook for me. And Uncle Tom doesn't push me in the swing. You should feel lucky. Joey likes it so much over there that he may move back in for a bit! They must be really great over there at the Moore household!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. Wish I could see you at the family picnic!

Jen said...

Great pic! That is one sweet ride you got there :) Wish I could see everyone at the picnic! Man...I never got a burger either, something is a bit fishy there....

Hannah said...

Emma - love that your state is Utah. It is a pretty cool spot down here. You should come visit with your familia. :) I have only been to your fine city of Billings one time back in high school for an orchestra camp thing. I am sure that it is so much cooler than it was back then purely because you and Uncle Tom and Aunt Jeanine are there!

Desiree said...

Thanks for telling us all about your time with Uncle Tom and Aunt Jeanine! Sounds like so much fun. We are a little jealous! Abe is looking forward to seeing you at the family picnic - and I hope to see you soon! Maybe we can run around the room again together.

Love,
Desiree and Abe

Jan said...

Well for some reason my post didn't show up from yesterday so I will try again! My kids used to ride their hot wheels up and down our sidewalk. The neighbors who did not have children would bring their lawn chairs out to watch them. They are the best ride around!! It is fun that you get to go to Tommy and Jeanine's. They are a fun couple and we always enjoy our visits with them too. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! See you in a couple of weeks!