Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Name is Sabina

Can I write my blog about Kaitlyn? ("no")
Why not? ("it's a blog post for the whole family")
Oh. I love my COOOOUUUSSIIINS!!

This is my mama holding me in Colorado. I played in a noodle pool, it was soo much fun, so much fun you can't believe it! We went to a special playground with a climbing play structure. I climbed and climbed and then Mama said that it was time to go. I said "Wahh!"

I am on a frog in this picture.
In Colorado, Boulder. I love you.

I was really happy at our hotel when we were sleeping.

I learned swimming lessons.

I went somewhere very special with Joy, there is an x-ray machine that you can lie on at the (Portland) Childrens Museum and you can see how (Curious) George got it done.


This is us at the beach.

I'm getting a spa treatment. By who? Oh! By MAMA!!

("Your state is Arizona") Is my state Arizona? Why is it called Arizona? It must start with an A. Mama says it's hot. The sun is hot. Wonder Woman catching the sun is hot.

I can count in Spanish. My favorite is catorce. Catorce catorce catorce catorce catorce catorce. Try it!

My name is Sabina.
I love you and miss you.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hey there Sabina!!! Awesome post girl! I am glad you had fun in Boulder, and I can't wait until I can get a spa treatment from your mamma :) Catorce....isn't that 14? I am trying to learn spanish now! :)

mattandkelly said...

Sweet girlie! Thanks for your post. I got to live and teach in Arizona for a couple of years and loved it there! There are so many neat things to see in that state. Sending lots of love...
Kelly

Jan said...

What a great post, Sabina! You have a great mom and dad who are teaching you some pretty awesome things. Learning how to speak Spanish is GREAT! It looks like you enjoyed Boulder, Colorado. Hope to see you sometime soon!
Love, Great Aunt Jan

Molly said...

Love that little face of yours. You are too cute, chica. Sounds like you are having a fun summer! You and Ben should get together and play! Love you little one!

Johnny Piano said...

Hi, Sabina. I like the pictures and I like your words. Thank you for posting on the blog and for being a wonderful granddaughter.

Hannah said...

Sabina - Are you the cutest little Sabina in the whole wide world? Yes!! We just spent the week with the other Oregon cousins of ours here in Utah and Joel, Jacob, Julia, and Jocelyn all talked about you and how adorable you are. Hope we get to see your smiling face soon.
Love, Hannah and all her familia

meg and ry said...

Ah from the mouth of babes! I love it! Great post Sabina. Hope to see you soon!