Monday, August 01, 2011

Happy really late birthday to Miranda!

Yeah, I flunk mother of the year...I missed putting Miranda's 31st birthday on this blog! MAN! I do have a good excuse. We were at Sam's state tournament and the wireless connection was really bad.

Happy birthday anyway, my sweet daughter! We hope you had a fantastic day and got to celebrate with all the fam in Billings. We would have loved to celebrate with you again this year like we did last, but Billings to Polson is a bit of a long drive.

Have a great year, and know that we love you tons!!

Mom and Dad



8 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

Had fun celebrating with you, Randa! Happy 31st!

Molly said...

Happy 31st Randa!! Favorite thing about you? Definitely your laugh! I just love it. And it's contagious! I hope you had a wonderful day! Love you!!

Jan said...

Happy belated again sweet girl! It will be fun to hang out with you in Bozeman. Hope your day was fantabulous!!

mattandkelly said...

Happy Birthday! Even if the wishes are late, they are heartfelt! Sending much love your way. Have a SUPER year filled with blessings.

Love,
Kelly

Hannah said...

Happy Day, Randa-May!! I love the infectious laugh (or giggle) you inherited from your dad and the smile that seems ever present on your gorgeous grill.
Best Wishes!!

Jen said...

I ditto everyone's comments above!! Happy belated bday, I hope it was a good one and you were able to do something that you wanted :)

Jacob said...

My favorite memory of Randa was just a couple of years ago around Chistmas time. A bunch of the cousins were hanging out in my parents' kitchen singing songs and playing guitar. We started playing Weezer and out of nowhere Randa flies in head bangin' and just straight rockin' it. Needless to say, but awesome. That's my big sis!!!

meg and ry said...

LOVE your laugh too randa! Happy belated!