Thursday, August 25, 2011

Molly's play

I was trying to find a photo, such as appeared on the front page of our entertainment section last week. Alas, no luck. Anyway, we went to see Recent Tragic Events, a Grandstreet Studio Production starring Miss Molly in the lead role of Waverly. "We" included Mom, Jim, Jan, Ann, and I. The play is a compelling personal story that takes place on 9/12/2001 - "the day after." Well done in an intimate setting, this production kept my attention throughout. Nice job, Molly! I laughed, I cried, I didn't fall asleep.

7 comments:

Jan said...

It was an awesome play. Tonight was my third time and I laugh and cry at all the same parts!! I am sad to see it come to an end. What a great ride, girl!!!

mattandkelly said...

Wish we could have seen it, Mols! All we have heard are rave reviews. We are wishing you a knockout closing night!! Break a leg!

Love ya,

Matt, Kelly, Will, Ben, Leo and Mack

meg and ry said...

I "ditto" John and Mom's comments about the greatness of the play. It was quite a production and Molly showed her acting chops. And wit....and inability to cry ;) At least the man can carry you through Molly, right?

And for those who don't get what I'm talking about above, come to Helena this weekend (like tonight!) to catch one of the two final shows!!!

Anonymous said...

A few times every year I am crushed that I don't live in Montana. This is one of those times. Really wish we could see your play, Molls. Sounds fantastic.
-Abe

Jen said...

I want to see the play!!!! I am so proud of you and am so glad it has had such a good run!

mary said...

Congrats on the success Molly! Wish we weren't quite so busy so I could have buzzed over to see you in action. Next time for sure!

Hannah said...

Seriously? No one can video and Youtube? Ya'll are digitally gifted. Is there a copyright? We LONG to see it too.
Anyhoo, I am glad it went well, Molls. Can't wait to see you on the big screen someday and then I won't miss another show. :)