Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Family Picnic Agenda

I waited another day so I wouldn't post above Miranda's bday wishes!  I am just checking to see what time people think they will be arriving in Bozeman on Friday.  We are trying to get some meals planned and need numbers for dinner Friday.  I think the rest we have figured out but if we do lasagnas we need to know how many to plan for.  So, if you could just throw out there what time you think you might be there, we could plan.  Mary and Jim said they would do breakfast on Saturday morning and it would just be people throwing some money in to help defray that cost.  Tommy and I will make lasagnas for Friday and maybe a couple of people could bring salad, dressing and bread.  The picnic is Jimmy as far as main dish and then salads, desserts and chips on each family so pick something.  I am bringing potato salad and a southwestern salad for the picnic.  Sunday breakfast is on me and is just a simple one - breakfast breads and cinnamon twists.  Beverages for the weekend are up to the individual families which includes milk, water, pop, beer, wine, or whatever else you might want.  Sound good??

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

All sounds great to me. I don't get into Bozeman until 11:00 pm on Friday, so will not be in for Friday night dinner. I will, however, be in for the remainder (as will friends Sunil and Kim). Happy to help defray any costs, just let me know who is the bank! Also, I should have some salmon available for grilling on Saturday if there is any interest. Looking forward to seeing you all! - Abe

Jen said...

Hmmm....when will I be in on Friday? Oh wait...nevermind, I am not going to be there!! :) Hope everyone has a great time, I will be thinking of you all as I am taking out people left and right in paintball

Jacob said...

Another thought Nate, Ben and I had was going to float the Madison River Friday morning. Anyone is welcome to join in. I will for sure be in Fri night.

mary said...

Wingerters, Jim, mary and Maddie, and Meunier kids will be there around 6;30 friday evening.
We are planning breakfast sandwiches and/or
pancakes on Sat. morning. Yum!
do they have a coffee maker? we will bring coffee and fixings too.
I will bring some wine! and bread, and salad for friday...

Can't wait! (except it means we are that much closer to school starting...boo!)

meg and ry said...

Not sure if I'll be there Friday yet or not but if I come, I'll bring stuff. Not me for Saturday or Sunday but for sure my chillin. :)

Shmoore said...

I spoke with the folks at the Bracket Inna and they said we can show up anytime on Friday. I'm flying into Great Falls and driving Grandma over sometime Friday afternoon.
The kitchen we will be using has everything except for the groceries.
If you haven't already booked your room please call (406) 686-9929.
See you all next weekend.

Jan said...

I called the Brackett Inn last night too. I would suggest you check your reservations. Even though they have charged me already for 5 people for 2 nights, they didn't have rooms for 2 of them. It was a long and confusing conversation. Maybe I caught her at a bad time but wow!! When I made the reservations the guy was right on top of things. I should have written down the room #'s that he gave me for Molly and Joey so that I could have told her. Mom will be with us in our room since Charlie doesn't need a bed. I talked to Tommy last night and he and I agreed that dinner would be at 7:00 on Friday night for whomever could/would be there with leftovers for anyone coming late. This should be great fun!!!

Nateusmoore said...

Excited to see everyone. Like Jake said, he, Ben, Ashley and I are looking at floating the Madison Friday before heading to Bracket. We will also stop by the stadium in Bozeman and probably walk down memory lane on campus. Let us know if you'd like to join!

Connie said...

We will be bringing Sam in on Saturday. I will bring some desserts for the picnic.
I checked the web site and their map really didn't give any directions to the place. Could someone send out the was to get there off of I90?

Johnny Piano said...

Ann and I will arrive on Friday around 5 p.m. We'll bring a vegetarian lasagna for Friday. Haven't decided on a Saturday salad, but will bring one. I'm also on guitar detail and sending a shout to Joey to dig up another guitar if he can. Don't forget your favorite games and luscious libations. We'll have a great time at Brackett Creek.