Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Family Picnic




I'm thinking this is a picture from the first family picnic which was on the Missouri River in Great Falls, I'm thinking around 1981. It's fitting that it is of Bill who thought of the idea.


Just to recap: Tom and John are bringing lasagna, and Mary is bringing bread and salad for Friday nights dinner. Mary is taking care of Saturday mornings breakfast (Mary I'll bring a bunch of eggs), I have the main course for the picnic, Jan is bringing salads, Connie is bringing some deserts, and Jan has Sunday breakfast covered. Everyone is bringing their own drinks. I'm sure others will bring stuff but the basics are covered. I don't think we will starve.


See ya'll at the Brackett Inn.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That picture is beyond awesome. I don't know how you find these Jimmy! Sad I will be missing it, but I will be thinking of you all this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ah man. This family picnic is going to totally rock! I am sad that we are going to be missing it.
Awesome pic.
- Briana

Jan said...

Wow! 30 years of family picnics. Great picture, Jimmy! We will have to celebrate!!

Anonymous said...

We were thinking it might have even been 1980. Thanks for the picture from the past, Jim. See everyone soon.
Connie and Bill