Monday, August 22, 2011

Moore for me, please

Family of Abram and Desiree,

Greetings from Yosemite National Park. How I wish... how I wish you were here!

We could not have been more privileged nor fortunate than to have spent some serious and significant time with you's. The majesty of the Cooke City Pass could only be worthy of one family. The power of four guitars could only resound around one flame. The supersized marshmallows could only be worthy of one coat of arms. "I'm kind of buzzed, it's all because" that is how Moore's do it.

Please continue to procreate at a logarithmic pace and take over the world. We were overwhelmed by your kindness and hospitality, and we offer same anytime you feel like city slicking in Venice Beach, or third worlding it in Mumbai.

We sincerely hope to see you soon, Montana Standard Time.

Much obliged,

Sunil, Kim and Ceylon

4 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

S K & C -- You're certainly welcome. Glad you could be part of the family mayhem. I only hope you didn't get an inaccurate picture of our proclivity for imbibing in alcohol. We don't usually drink that hard. (And I hope I speak for all of us, but I'm not real sure about my nephews.) If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.

Nateusmoore said...

As Sunil said, "I'm kind of buzzed, it's all because..."

It was great having you. The late night sing along was great even if we coulnd't get out of the first verse with 85% of the songs. At least we got Montell Jordan right.

Jan said...

It was GREAT having you join the gang! The musice was awesome and you both just fit right in! We do have a pretty awesome family and it is nice to know that you are a part of it!!

mary said...

We are so glad we got to meet such great friends of Abe and Des. It was fun having you join us and I am glad you think we are a good family after seeing all of us in action~