Sunday, August 14, 2011

Super Isaac turns 2!

First off, it was wonderful seeing everyone who was able to make it to the awesome annual shindig that is the family picnic. As always, loads of fun!

Also, happy birthday to Isaac's birthday twin Leo!

I really can't believe Isaac is already 2. I can still (vividly) remember being pregnant. Abe's friends who joined us at the Inn had the most adorable little girl who is about 9 months. Really makes me want to have another one...for about 2 seconds! Anyway, Isaac is the best little guy and makes me belly laugh nearly every day. I love you sweet boy!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Wow, 2 already?? You are growing up so fast! Hope you have a special day with your mom and dad and sister!

mary said...

Happy birthday sweet boy! I so loved having you spend the week with me last week! Have a terrific day and I will see you in a couple weeks.

Love you!
Gramma

Molly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man! I wish I could have seen you this weekend! We would have played together a lot. I hope you enjoyed your big day!

mattandkelly said...

Happy birthday, buddy! Hope you had a great day and that your third year is your biggest adventure yet! Sending lots of love and blessings your way...

Love,
The FL Buyskes

Jan said...

So glad to be able to spend part of your birthday with you, little guy! You are such a cutie! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day - especially the awesome cake!!