Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Tyson Marck


(Mom Disclaimer: I was ready to post this on Monday but then little man was sick allnightSunday and stayed home Monday and yesterday I was catching up on everything. Or I was letting Miranda and the Family Picnic have their days....yah, that's right!)


"Tyson Marck Schulte, don't shut that door."
("why are you saying that?")
"Because you said Tyson Marck."
("that's what the name of your blog is.")
"What's a blog?"
("it's a story to tell all your cousins and aunts and uncles.")
"Who are my cousins? Baby Buyske?"
("yes, and also everyone else, and all of mom's cousins and aunts and uncles.")
"That's a lot."
("yes, so are you going to tell a story?")
"Yah, I guess. (sigh)"

I went to gym class yesterday and jumped around. I didn't get to roll though. It was just jumping class.
I'm also sick. In my belly. I take medicine and vitamins but Charlie doesn't get to. I also take Charlie's toys but then she
bites me. You said to stop taking them or she'll bite me but I still take them. I'm done.

("what are some things you like to do or play?")

I play baseball. Not football yet. That's in two weeks. And Daddy is coming home during football. He's at work in the Army in Iraq. He takes care of his soldiers. And wears hats.

("what did you do a few days ago?")

I went to Ms. Mandi's (daycare).
("yes, but where did you go with Grandma and Mom and Charlie?")

I went to see the animals. We saw the cows go MOOOO because they were talking to Grandma. And the horses went up, up, up and the guy fell off. (bucking horses) I didn't get to ride the sheep though. I'm not big enough yet. I rode in a helicopter, and car, and truck and the helicopter went up, up, up and we got squirted by the guy and it wasn't rain and it was a squirter.

I'm done now. (said while running to Charlie, stealing her baby, and getting bit....now crying.
So we'll sign off for now! LOVE YOU ALL!)











6 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Oh Kiddo, you are GOOFY, and I love it. Thanks for posting and for the pics. Baby Buyske kicks "hello"!

Love you,
Aunt Kelly

Jen said...

HA HA HA HA!!! Tyson you are too funny!!! You look so awesome in that cowboy hat....and it looks like you may have some skills as a tumbler :) Can't wait to see you soon!!! Try avoid getting bit by that little sister of yours :)

mary said...

Great post Tyson! and awesome photos too! See you soon~

Molly said...

BEST FRIEND!! You just make me smile. And your post made my day! I feel so lucky to be able to play with you since we live so close together. I sure love you!!!

Jan said...

Great post, Tyson! That was a great rodeo and fair. We had a fun time! The cows were talking to me and we had a great stare down with them didn't we! You are such a sweet patootie! I am so glad that I get to see so much of you!! Love you! Gramma

Hannah said...

Adorable Boy. We had some biters in our family as well. Maybe you need your own baby doll so you don't have to steal Charlies. :)