Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kesiah's Post

Editors Note by Mother: Sorry we are late to the posting game for Kesiah...

My mom tells me that growing up everybody in Montana made fun of North Dakota. So we searched for a good North Dakota joke and we thought this was funny.

Californian: So, what do you North Dakotan's do in the summer?

Fargoan: Well, if it happens on a weekend, we usually go fishing!

My mom coached my softball team this year and said I had the second best batting average on the team. I love where we live because I have three friends to play with that all are on my block. "Farm Summer" has not been too bad because I am the best kid at cleaning in our family but it is kinda' hard sharing a room with Kaitlyn because she is not the best at cleaning.
Here are some softball pictures - it was a cold season. And a picture my mom took when we were in Oregon.
:) Kesiah



6 comments:

mary said...

Oh yes...softball in the Rockies. Gotta love it! I have been to many softball and baseball games where the kids had winter coats on and the parents either sat in cars or wrapped in blankets. Way to be a hitter Kesiah!

mattandkelly said...

There's Kesiah! What a good post, girlie. I love that you are into softball - one of my favs! You look ferocious in your batting stance. I bet the outfielders back up when Kesiah steps up to the plate!

Love,
Kelly

Diz said...

Beautiful girl! Thanks for the update!

Love,
Diz and Abe

Johnny Piano said...

Great news, Kesiah! Glad to hear from you. Opa J

Jan said...

What a cutie you are! And a ferocious looking batter! I loved coaching Tball and "B" league. I do miss some of my "Jobs" that I had in Shelby. Glad your summer is going well!!

Jen said...

Alright Kesiah!!! You look like you are a hitter :) Glad to hear the summer is going well and you are able to show up your other siblings :) Have a great rest of your summer!