Thursday, July 07, 2011

Carter's Post

Fun Facts we found about Nevada:
*The exact odds of hitting a natural Royal Flush on any video poker machine is 1:645,253.
*It would take 288 years for one person to spend one night in every hotel room in Las Vegas.
*My parents met in Las Vegas on New Years Eve.

We just finished our All Star tournament and our nine year old team was the last standing team from Stansbury although we didn't make it to state. Football starts in August. My first year of tackle, baby, tackle. I broke the growth plate in my ankle by getting attacked by ninjas so I am hoping it is better by football time.
See ya later!
Carter (Abe's non-slave)

This is my cousin Mario, I mean Lucas, and I at Disneyland this year.




6 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome factoids Carter!!! Thanks for that little knowledge for the day :) I had no idea about the hotel rooms, that is crazy! I hope that you are enjoying your summer, good luck with football!

Desiree said...

Thanks for sharing those Nevada facts, Carter. I have another fact - you look exactly like the kid in the movie The Tree of Life. Seriously twins. We would love to make it to one of your football games this year. In the meantime, if I had to guess, I think Abe might dispute your sign off.

Love you!

- Desiree (and Abe)

meg and ry said...

Carter - such a little man!!! Amazing. Great factoids about Nevada. I had NO idea that's how your parents met! Always love those stories.

Abe said...

Carter, How dare you claim that you don't owe me several hours of indentured servitude! I hope you have befriended the ninjas that attacked you, because you are going to need their help the next time we cross paths.

p.s. Des is right, you look exactly like the kid in The Tree of Life.

mary said...

Congratulations on the great baseball season. Sam is in the middle of his season and loving every minute of it. Have fun playing football. Just remember to keep your head up! And get a helmut that fits really well~

Jan said...

Carter - you are really growing up to be a handsome young man! Congratulations on your baseball season and thanks for the Las Vegas facts. What a crazy city!! Good luck with football. Hope you make it through the season injury free!