Thursday, July 21, 2011

1944 was a very good year

This was the year that mom and dad got married and it was the year that Bill was born. Yep he is 67 today. We don't do much celebrating anymore, but we'll probably take a road trip somewhere. I'm just not sure where he's going to go yet. When Bill and I got married, there were no July birthdays in the family. Now look at how many there are.
Speaking of that, I'd like to wish Sammy a happy 18th birthday yesterday. Hope you had a good one, dude.

9 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!!! One thing you haven't lost is that awesome sense of humor! You always make me smile! Have a great day!

Jan said...

Oh damn!!!
i do it every year!!! I keep thinking your birthday is on July 26th - why I don't know. I have had your card since I was in Florida!! Happy Birthday, big guy!! My favorite Bill memory is still the Denver dinner when he ordered wine from the wine steward!! He is a true classic! Love ya!

mary said...

Happy Birthday Bill! Have a great day!
Love ya dude!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Bill!! I think Connie is fudging a little when she says you are 67. You don't look a day over 45!! Must be that good Butte blood! I hope you have a great day! Love you.

Johnny Piano said...

Happy Birthday, Bill!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you found a pleasant way to celebrate!

Shmoore said...

Happy Birthday Bill. It was good to see you last week and I'll see you at the family picic.

Diz said...

Happy Birthday, Bill! We love your curmudgeon sense of humor and your sweet laugh. Hope you had a great day and a great week!

Love,
Des and Abe

meg and ry said...

Happy (belated) birthday Bill! I hope you guys enjoyed wherever the road took you! Mom said it once took you to Shelby to the Dash! Love it!