Monday, December 03, 2007

Buyskes Christmas list

Okay, Johnny gave the command and I am following it!! We are supposed to put our lists on the blog. I will put the Buyskes:
Marc: sweater vest Lg/Tall - brown, gray; Cabelas or Lands End gift certificate; shaving kit
Jan: Goodwill jumpers - xlg, Bengals hooded sweatshirt; knee high nylons - light brown, purple, red
Matt/Kelly: a good family movie or a game
Jen: cover for laptop; garmet bag for nice clothes; any interesting books NOT dealing with law; Everybody Loves Raymond -
Season 1
Molly: SUV season 5; long sweats (elastic free at the bottom); movies - anything except horror
I have sent the people that have the over kids their lists already, so I think that we are covered. Let's go everybody else. Jimmy, this is the second request for you!!!
Love,
Jan

4 comments:

Molly said...

I'd just like to clear some things up since in her old age, my mom gets a little confused. First off, if you have questions about the shaving kit, just call. Also, I have season 5 of SVU on my list, not SUV. I don't really want a show about cars. Finally, when mom says a Bengals sweatshirt, she doesn't mean the Cincinnati kind, but Helena High. So, I apologize for her but let's give her a break, she's getting a little senial. Love to all!

mattandkelly said...

I agree with you Mols that Mom is getting up there. But a little advice from one with more experience, if you are going to make fun of someone make sure there are no holes in your jab (i.e. senile vs. senial).

LOVE YA!!

Matt

Molly said...

hey, i've been outta school for a little bit, give me a break! ;)

Jen said...

being out of school is no excuse for not knowing how to spell!! geez....get with it!! :)