Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Calendar

Ok, so I didn't do it perfectly. I forgot Tom and Janine's anniversary (even as their flower girl!) and apparently put Mark's birthday on the wrong date. Sorry on both counts there. Maybe we could get those dates thrown up here and everyone can pencil them in. Also, some of the pics that were emailed to me and some that I took off the blog (because I needed more) turned out kinda' fuzzy. So sorry for that too. This being the first Moore Family Calendar, we've got some trial and error there. We could also call it the 2007 Blog in Review but being that there were some great pics posted this year, that's not too bad. Anyway, I hope I didn't miss anybody else. Merry Christmas. Hannah

4 comments:

Maurika said...

i'm sure they look mahvalous!!! don't be silly... you were the brave soul that took the chance to make one in the first place - you should get a reward for that. we totally appreciate it and whomever is the first to point out mistakes is the calendar maker for next year..

i call

no calls back.

Jen said...

i don't think anyone will have room to make a criticism because you put in the work!!!! i think everyone is just happy that someone came up with the idea to make such an awesome calendar! i cannot wait to see how it turned out!

bdiddy said...

Hannah - you are a total rock star! You are so crafty and also so reliable, thank you for making the calendars, I'm sure they are awesome.
love you

Nateusmoore said...

(Jeanine)