Sunday, December 09, 2007

Nate's List (and a little news)


All right. I don't know if it is against blogger etiquette to post a Christmas list over another Christmas list so if it is I apologize and it won't happen again. I just don't want to keep getting called out by John; cyberspace finger pointing hurts too, you know. Without any further ado:

List:
-Colbert's "I Am America: And You Can Too!" book
-Any interesting new book for that matter
-It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 2 DVD
-Seahawks shirt size L

Also, a little news from Bozeman, Montana. I just finished up my last take home essay test and am one Biblical Lit essay away from being done with my career at Montana State. I am not sad. I am set to graduate here in December and then who knows what the future holds. I should maybe put on my Christmas list a need for any advice on what I should do. I'll work construction here in Bozeman for a little bit until the job is done and then it's job hunting time. Anyway, it feels great to be almost done. I'll leave you with a picture of my roommates and I. We were going to make a holiday card with the picture and send it out but...we got lazy and didn't. Anyway, hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far and I hope everyone has a good one from here on out.

10 comments:

Jen said...

congrats on the graduating stud!! it is about time! :) anyway, hope you have a great rest of the finals week and travel safe over the holidays!

Anonymous said...

I think the Midwest has a lot of jobs for people with an english degree, possibly St Louis or Chicago. Especially for those graduating from MSU in the Fall Semester of 2007. But just trying to be helpful.

Jake said...

sorry i forgot to sign in. that was Jake who posted last.


-Jake

Nateusmoore said...

I thought it might be Santa.

wingy said...

Congrats Dude - some advice for you, STAY IN SCHOOL!!!! The real world ain't all its cracked up to be. Later!!!

dinger

Johnny Piano said...

Congratulations, Nate! On posting your list, that is. The finishing school thing is cool, too. You sound a bit like I did when finishing school -- dunno what I'm gonna do. Take your time; it'll be fine. The real world ain't so bad, just kinda expensive.

Jan said...

Nate,
We are proud of you for finishing up. As long as you have a job and can save some dough, do it and have fun. It is always tough to know what the next step should be!! I agree with Jake, go east young man!!
Congratulations on your accomplishment!!
Buyskes

Mike said...

yep....stay in school as long as you can. still workin for me. tryin to see if they can extend optometry to an 8 year program just so i can be pushin 40 before i go.

Jen said...

ah nate...don't listen to em...hey, if all else fails...just go to law school! :)

bdiddy said...

Hey Nate -
Just remember that you options are endless and that you will rock at whatever you do! And...you are always welcome to move to Portland and figure out what you want to do here.
love
Briana