Thursday, December 13, 2007

Abe's Christmas



Hey all. Sorry for the lateness, but I have been underwater trying to prepare for a trial. Glad to see all the Christmas list posts. Here's mine.

1. D-Ray and I both like big mugs, simple cool frames for pictures, and cozy blankets.

2. D-Ray likes special teas and dark chocolates.

3. I like Griz shirts. Nate sent me one earlier this year (under compulsion) and I wear it often. Thanks Nate!

4. I like black socks. I wear them every day, and the more I have, the less often I have to do laundry.

5. I like music. I hear you can do iTunes gift certificates, which would be neat. Otherwise, I hear Ryan Adams has a new CD out, and I'd like to hear that.

6. We like visits from cousins and other family members. Come to Chicago. That means you, Gramma!

7. I like family stuff, like pictures of us all and stuff like that.

8. I like candles that make my apartment smell good but not in a really girly way or anything.

9. We like wine and neat corkscrews.

10. I like tools, and don't really have many. Could use some screwdrivers, needle nose pliers, vice grips, or socket set.

11. I like Griz winter hats.

That's all, folks. Wish I could see more of you all this Christmas, and I love you.

2 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

I'm glad you like your stupid T-Shirt.

Jan said...

That reminds me that I said I would send a shirt! I will think of something better!!! We will miss seeing you during the holidays, too!! You could just buzz up to Anacortes and see almost the whole Buyske gang. Have a GREAT holiday!
Love you,
Jan