Thursday, December 06, 2007

Been a while...

So, I haven't posted in a while and figured it was about time I did. Now if my calculations are correct I am able to post since the last post was Monday and it is now Thursday, is that correct Jimmy? :) Things here in Helena are going well. I am enjoying my time at home with mom and dad and I love being in the mountains. Plus seeing John and Ann is nice, I guess, if you like that sort of thing. ;) Just kidding. It really has been fun. I was able to help out at Food Share when they were handing out their Thanksgiving food baskets, and I am working part time up at my dad's law office as a gopher. I pretty much just file and copy. Kind of lame, but it gives me something to do! I also am finishing 2 of my classes online (which, even being away from school and having more time, I am still behind...how does that work?). I also went down to Bozeman for the Cat/Griz game and watched it on TV at Rory's apartment. I've been able to see Jerry and I was also able to fly back to Sioux Falls for a couple days to audition for next semester's shows. I was glad I got to do that and even more excited when I found out I got the female lead in the show I wanted. It was also fun because I had a 5 hour layover in Salt Lake and Jimmy was kind enough to come and pick me up and take me to his and Beryl's house. I was able to see the goats and chickens and their beautiful home. Hannah also stopped over with the kids and oh my gosh! They are so adorable and so grown up! It was really good to see her. I am really excited to go to Anacortes and see the whole family, except for Ryan, Megs, and Baby Schulte, but that's okay, they'll be allowed back in the family in July when that baby is born. ;) Hopefully I will get to see some of you clan as well! If you're around at New Year's I will be in the booming metropolis of Great Falls! Oh! And, I am really excited to be back because I get to once again take up my post of wrapping gifts for grandma! I love doing that, plus I get to hang out with her and be in her house, which I love both of! So, I will stop blabbing and let you get back to more important things that you should be doing instead of reading the blog. Happy Holidays to you all! Travel safely and I love you all!!
Peace.

3 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

Thanks for the call when you were in Bozeman, Molly. Thanks a lot.

Shmoore said...

Leave it to your sister to post right on top of you within 19 minutes.
Anyway, it was great seeing you and having you out to our house.
I'm glad you had fun in Sioux Falls and congratulations on the part!

Jen said...

hey hey....not to take away from molly, i had no clue about the rule you seemed to have formed. i apologize for failing to follow any "blog etiquette" i just wanted to let nick know about his feast day, excuse me for using this blog to shout out to family!! :) i promise i will not do it again. i have an excuse, i have been racking my brain with law school crap.....so there