Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wingys' lists

Sorry Abe. I am blogging over your list, even with a photo! Because if I don't do this while I am thinking about it, I won't get it done till after Christmas!

My wishes are pretty simple and have been emailed to the person with my name. Ditto for Jim.
Ben: Any funny new movies on DVD, sports wear: Bobcats, ND etc, CDs: Gary Allan, George Strait, Kennye West.
Jake: Nike, Addias etc shorts with no pockets size L. Other than that, I don't know!
Nick: ND stuff, Duke stuff, Ipod or CDs (all his were stolen earlier this year), golf stuff (no towel or glove), stocking hat, lounging about pants.
Sam: He likes 70's and 80's rock music, board games, rifle nerf gun, blongo ball game, DVD School of Rock.
Maddie: Bobcat stuff, Hannah Montana CD, High School Musical 2 DVD, Ipod, and wood building kits.
That is the extent of our wishes except to wish you all the best Christmas and most Blessed New Year!!
Love ya

3 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

Who's Kennye West? :)

Jake said...

haha Kennye is so awesome I'm surprised you haven't heard any of his stuff. To add to my list any Montana State/Denver Bronco/Seattle Mariner gear will be well received.

One week til my triumphet return to MT.

Nick said...

agreed to above statement about kanye. In fact I would take any of his Cd's as well. His new one is great (I esspecially like the song about Barry Bonds). BUT I am basicly a fan of just about any genre of music, which, I realize, does not make CD searching easier. It really makes looking for CDs very difficult. Anyway, hope to see y'all soon. Jake learn how to spell "triumphant". Med school...