Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Schulte's Move Up!

Hello Family!

1st - sorry to post right on top of Bri's but I knew I would forget and Mom keeps bugging me to get pictures up.
 
2nd - I agree with her that if we post addresses and phone numbers, there should be some way to keep it private.
 
3rd - We finally were able to move to a different apartment!! It's on the first floor (much nicer than the 5th) and there's a real kitchen. We even have nicer furniture. Christmas in Kentucky will be ten times nicer now....but we will still miss family.
The move happened when Ryan was out in the field. He was driving around in Humvees running missions and a friend and I were moving stuff (A LOT) in the pouring rain! Don't worry - I didn't carry anything too heavy. The desk clerk made sure of that.
 
So that's the news from here. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!
 
Love,
Ry, Meg and Baby
 
 


The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!

3 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Nice photos, Meg! They remind me of our married-student apartment at Notre Dame. A lot of neighbors carped about the apartments, but we thought ours was a bit of heaven. We look forward to your return to Montana! Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

that is pretty sweet that you have a new get up!!! glad to know you will have a kitchen to cook your christmas meal in!

Abe said...

Moving on up, Schultes! Looks great. I'll bet you're glad to have a bigger kitchen.

Hope you guys get back to Chicago soon. Merry Christmas!