Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ann's List

My thanks to John for the help in getting this up (sorry, Abe - I keep losing passwords) First, donations to good causes are far and away my favorite type of gift to receive. My top causes are Helena Food Share (yep, I'm biased), AERO (aeromt.org), NCAT (ncat.org - either ATTRA or their low income projects), Central Asia Institute (ikat.org), Oxfam and Heifer International. I may be outing him but I want to say thanks to Abe for his continuing monthly support of Food Share - it's a huge help!

Secondly, the stuff ideas. How about cool office supplies? I use a lot of magnets (mine are dull), sticky notes (mine are all yellow), paper, desk organizers, highlighters, etc. There's lots of cool stuff for desks. Mine sure can use some help!

The only other thing I can think right now is book by Ghandi or books on Ghandian nonviolence in the larger sense - MLK's writings would also be great,

There ya have it. Merry Christmas season to all...
...and it's been cool hanging out with Molly, too! It's fun having family in town.
Ann

No comments: