Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas lists?

If you recall, the original purpose of this blog was to create a central web location for family members to post their Christmas lists, plans, dreams, and blah blah blah. Now, I don't want to point any fingers at the laggards ... but I will anyway. Here are the delinquent accounts:

Connie / Bill
Ann
Jim / Beryl
Tom / Jeanine / Nate / Shannon
Mary / Jim / Miranda / Ben / Jake / Nick / Sam / Madison (long list there)
Maurika / Mark / Rileigh / Bridger / Truman
Abe / Desiree
Hannah / Jerry / Mikayla / Carter / Kesiah / Kaitlyn (birthday lists, too)
Briana / Peter / Sabina

Seems like we're moving "closer to coal" unless people get hoppin'

UPDATE: John and Ann will be traveling to Portland for Christmas. We will probably leave on Saturday, December 22. If you want us to transport any stuff out there, please get it to us by December 21.

3 comments:

Shmoore said...

Brother John, I will have my list posted by tomorrow.
Beryl has e mailed her list to her gift giver.
Merry Christmas

Jen said...

man...you should have basically just said the buyske family rocks and we are the ones keeping up on the posting!!! :)

Anonymous said...

John, I sent my list to Beryl. I know you have Bill and he didn't tell me anything he wants. A donation to Great Falls food bank or the charity of your choice is good. He could use a white mock turtle neck shirt. Hope this helps.
Connie