Thursday, November 29, 2007

San Diego Thanksgiving

Hey all. Here are a couple of shots of the holiday trip Jake and I took to San Diego. Note that Mr. Wingerter is not among the runners of the Turkey Day 5k portrayed in picture no. 1 below. He was the wise one. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

We did have a great time down there. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the "Go Cars" we drove around town, but if I get some, I'll post them. They were awesome. Oh, and Jake did not get kicked out of the Furman house, in the first quarter or otherwise, so congratulations are in order for that.




7 comments:

Jen said...

i think people need to stop taking jake to places if he is going to keep getting kicked out!! :) just kidding. glad to hear all is well with you guys!

Nateusmoore said...

Heard the trip was great. Abe, is that a sweate hat I see?

Abe said...

You bet it is, Nate.

Nateusmoore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nateusmoore said...

The most versatile and readily available hat in the free world.

Jen said...

ok...so i need to recant my above statement...i thought i read that Jake did get kicked out, but he didn't..so good work buddy!!! i apologize for my misunderstanding!!! hope you are surviving med school alright

Nick said...

Glad to hear that Thanksgiving went well in San Diego. Cute hat Abe.