Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy Birthday, Mom!

I just wanted to take a quick second to wish my mom a Happy Birthday!

I was lucky enough to be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend time with mom and the family.  Shannon got mom a selfie stick for Christmas for their Hawaii trip so we were trying it out after opening presents.  I asked her if she could read this non-existent fine print on my phone from 4 feet away and after trying and trying she finally got closer and I got the picture.  That's when she figured out I had tricked her.

She's such a good sport that it actually turned out to be a picture I think is awesome and she'll totally be cool with me posting it here.  Happy birthday, mom!  Love you!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday!!!!! Nate you are a sneaky one!!! I hope your birthday was a good one and that you have a great year!!

Jan said...

Jeanine! You put up with a lot between your hubby and your son but you are such a good sport! I am so glad you had to return that suitcase 35 or 36 years ago to that boy!! Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I know!! You deserve the best!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jeanine! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Love,
Molly

Connie said...

Jeanine, hope you had a good birthday. I agree with Jan that you have a lot to put up with, but you always do it with a smile. Thanks for that.

Mary said...

Hope your day was as special as you are! Happy birthday~