Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What are you doing after graduation?

I can finally answer that dumb question. Honestly, everyone knows no one likes being asked that question, so either find a better way to phrase it or just don't ask. Anyways, today I made a verbal commitment to be one of the directors for a touring children's company show. One of our directors here set up a company with his wife that resembles Missoula Children's Theatre. They have a show that they tour around South Dakota and some of the neighboring states. I will be starting in September and taking it on the road through May. I am very excited and can't believe I made an actual decision of what to do with my life for a year! I feel so like an adult! :) I am just really excited that I get to be doing something in my major, something I love, and getting paid for it! Especially in these hard economic times. Only 2 1/2 weeks left until I graduate!! Premature congrats to Joey! I can't wait to see you all soon!!
Molly

9 comments:

Joey said...

Congrats Molls. You are one step ahead of me already. I am sure you will love it!

Hannah said...

Well, I sure wish you could send the troop this way. I happen to have a gaggle of kids that would love to be a part of such a theater project, especially with someone as phenomenal as you at the helm. Use your pull, sista' and get 'em on over here to Tooele County, Utah! :) Best wishes, sounds like fun. Hannah

Nateusmoore said...

Congrats on graduation and the job, Molly! That's great you got a job in your field especially when it's a field that you love that much. Hope it goes great and haev a great time walking at graduation!

jen said...

i think you are going to rock at this gig!! i am so proud of you and know you made the right decision....plus this means you can come visit me in D.C. this summer :) anyway, have a great last 2 1/2 weeks and see you soon chickita!

Benjamin said...

Great Job Molly! I think it's awesome that you feel like an adult, cuz I still don't feel like one, ha. Stick with what you love for as long as you can.

Jan said...

Molly, We are so dang proud of you!! This is going to be such an adventure. I know that you will love it. You are all grown up and I can hardly believe it. So excited to have you here for the summer!!
Love you tons, Dad and Mom

Abe said...

Is Illinois a neighboring state? I hope so!

Nick said...

Dang... am I gonna be the only undergrad in the fam next year... I feel like such a loser. O wait! HA! We rock Shannon! Congrats Molly!

mary said...

Congrats!! How fun. I do know Montana is a neighboring state so I expect to see you in GF, at the Holy Spirit School to be exact! Have a fun rest of the school year and enjoy your summer.