Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Picnic 2009!

So I hate to be THAT guy, but I was enjoying a phone conversation from someone very dear to me on Thursday evening around 11 pm (i think). Anyhow, this particular person brought up the question of family picnic and when/where it will be held this summer. As I thought, I realized that there has been, to date, no Blog posts pertaining to picnic persons, places, and things. I figured, since I now have a week off before returning to school, that I would start to urge this summer's picnic authorities to begin that conversation.
Hope all is well, semester went great, things are good, life is beautiful.

Nick

5 comments:

Jan said...

Nick, I thought you were working at St. Thomas Camp? What is this school thing??
We have been bugging Tommy - he and Jeanine are in charge - to get on the blog and ask when people want to have the picnic. He says it will be at Jumping Creek on Kings Hill. We used to have them there with our grandparents when we were little. That is where the beautiful pictures were taken that hang in Gramma's office. Anyway, I am all about the 2nd or 3rd weekend in August!!

Jen said...

by beautiful pictures i am assuming you mean the ones of the three sweet cousins (jake, nate and myself) when we were just babies

Jan said...

Yes, that would be the one. You triplets wouldn't have won any beauty contests at that stage of the game :)

mary said...

I think earlier August would work better for a pregnant lady in Billings and her mom, but that is just me! 2nd week may be OK but the 3rd week would be pushing it (or Randa may be pushing it at the picnic!!)

I vote for Jumping Creek or the deal in WSS!

Meghan said...

Beauty contests mom? I assume you are talking about the pics where Jen (in her own words) looks like an old man? :) Well.. I think there was a much cuter pigtailed girl in that mix, but let's move on!

We are up for whenever, wherever except for the week of July 6-15 - Boston here we come!

I know Ry will have AT starting July 26 for three weeks then two a days so unless we want it in the early summer, he is out. :) (Sorry hon.)

Let's get it rollin'!