Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduations & White Coat!



Well, we now have six children with college degrees; two children by marriage with college degrees; two daughters (one by marriage) with masters and two working on a law degree and a doctorate (optometry)! I tell you what - we are proud!! The latest to graduate are Joey and Molly with Michael getting his white coat in the middle. We were fortunate enough to be able to attend all three and decided to share in our pride. Congratulations to you Joey, Molly and Michael. We love you!

5 comments:

jen said...

YEAH! I love my family! CONGRATS to all!! and this may be a stupid question, but who is the other one working on their law degree?

Jan said...

Oops! I typed that wrong. I guess everyone knows what I am talking about anyway!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys have every right to be very proud of your whole family. What a group!!!
Love, Connie and Bill

Hannah said...

Congrats to all you Brilliant Buyske's!

mary said...

Congratulations one and all! Pretty awesome fam for sure!