Saturday, May 16, 2009

Matt and Kelly's House

They have lived there since February, but the Florida house has seemed like a mythical place because there are no pictures available....until now! If you want to see Matt and Kelly's sweet digs, just go to this site and check it out. I am visiting for a little bit, and snapped some photos as evidence. It is about 85 degrees with 60% humidity today, so that is awesome! A little nicer than the weather we have been having in Helena lately, but of course as soon as I leave it's going to get nice. Enjoy it while you can, because I am back in MT on the 20th! Anyhoo, here is the site to see the pics. I will post some more of my photos in the future.

http://joeybuyskespictures.shutterfly.com/

5 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

The house looks great, guys. I bet it's great havin' the whole family in it again!

Jan said...

I can hardly wait to come and see it! Michael was very impressed - he thought he was at the wrong address. You did well!!

jen said...

pics look awesome! cannot wait to see it either...now let's get some pics of those cute nephews and you! :)

Hannah said...

Ok, I first have to say how impressed I am with the photography skills of both Joey and Nate. It's fun to peruse your pics. And your house is gorgeous! Even in pictures, it just looks like a warm and loving home.

Meghan said...

Love the house guys!! And I know you are loving being home owners! We are too...mostly :)