Monday, June 01, 2009

Last Pre-K class~

This is a picture of my last class of Pre-Kers. As some of you know, I am taking a new position at Holy Spirit next year and won't be teaching. It was a very tough decision but one I am feeling pretty good about right now. I guess we will see how long it lasts. I couldn't have asked for a better class of kids! They were awesome!

My new position is called development which is really P.R. I will be in charge of recruitment, retention and fundraising for our school. It will be very challenging for me since I tend to be a bit introverted, but I am looking forward to that challenge.

I am also looking forward to summer break!! So wish me luck in cleaning out my classroom and getting my office set up. It is a long, tough task, but I get a pretty good break afterward!

5 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Congratulations, Mary! This sounds like an exciting change of pace. Good luck and enjoy your summer break!

Jen said...

Congratulations on the change Mary! I know change can be scary, but I believe you will rise to the challenge! How can you be introverted with siblings like John and Jan? :) Good luck!

Johnny Piano said...

What an exciting challenge! Wish you all the best in the new direction. I know you'll miss the kids, but think of all the good you'll be doing for them. Proud of ya.

Jan said...

Mary - what an exciting time! You get to change jobs and stay in the same town! That is cool!! I was very apprehensive about starting something new and I love my job. You will be great at it. It is hard to be away from the little ones! Congratulations!!!

Hannah said...

Mary, that sounds like a cool new position and being that you know probably every soul in Great Falls, you are the perfect lady for the job. :) Congrats!