Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Future



I figured since everyone else is updating about their lives, it is about high time I do as well. Let me start off by saying I am having an okay track season, I have yet to throw a big one, but it is only a matter of time. We only have two meets remaining in the season. We have one at home and then our Conference meet. The weekend after I graduate I will be heading to Charlotte, NC to compete in the National Track and Field meet.

I am graduating this year, believe it or not. That is in three weeks. I completed my thesis paper for Honors Government, so if any of you are interested in reading an 85 page paper on how DNA has impacted and changed our criminal justice system, let me know!! Other than that, classes are classes and they are winding down quickly.

Finally, for the future plans. I am not sure how many of you know where I applied to Law School, but I applied to UM, Gonzaga and Notre Dame. I was accepted to Gonzaga and UM, and wait-listed for ND. I was going to give ND till the end of May to give me an answer, but as time passed, I became more and more interested in Gonzaga. The above picture is a picture of where I am going to be living in Spokane next year. I am going to Anacortes this summer to live with Matt and Kelly and Will, and then in July (after the wedding) I am heading to Australia for the month.

I think that is about all I can update on. Hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather wherever you are!! I miss you all and I cannot wait to see you at the big wedding this summer!!

Love

Jen

6 comments:

Nick said...

Though it would be quite sweet to have another cousin attend notre dame, it would be even sweeter having another cousin within weekend driving distance. HAve a great spring, into the summer! see you at the wedding if not sooner!

Nateusmoore said...

That may be the longest sidewalk up to a house that I have ever seen. Just had to throw that out there.

Jen said...

thanks nate...just for that....u aren't invited to visit!!! just kidding....you know..i might even get the courage to come visit you next year, if you are lucky!

Johnny Piano said...

Congrats on choosing Gonzaga! We're all counting on you to do great things. In the interest of keeping this blog apolitical, I won't say what those great things are.

Nateusmoore said...

Maybe I will come visit and bring my camping gear so that when I get halfway up that sidewalk I can take a break and then hit the trail to the house hard in the morning.

Jen said...

wow....you are on a roll huh? just keep em coming nate....you know, as maid of honor, i can have a say over the guest list!! :)