Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Moore from Slovenia

This is the little village of Prvačina (purr-vah'-chee-nuh) where I am staying with Jimmy and Jadranka Čelik.
I've been taking long walks in the area and snapping a lot of photos. May 1st was European Labor Day, and I've seen a lot of May poles around. This one, in the nearby town of Dornberk, had a red flag, while most of them have the Slovenian flag. I can't speak to the politics of choice of flag.

Finally, here are my hosts, Jadranka and Jimmy, along with an old friend, Borut.

2 comments:

Shmoore said...

Pretty cool pictures brother.
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
What a great thing to be able to do what you are doing!

Anonymous said...

Zelo lep blogg. Pisem v Slovenscini, ker vem, da jo ti Johnny razumes. Upam, da bo na bloggu tudi kaksna slika iz vinske kleti pri Tomazu v Braniku. Lep pozdrav Aljosa in Borut.