Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Few More Pictures




Ok, I just had a couple more cute pictures that I wanted to post. First, this picture of Kaitlyn is special because this dress is one that Aunt Jan actually gave to Maurika when she was a baby. I thought that was pretty neat to see the next generation in it 30 some years later.

This picture of Carter is funny too because about five seconds after we took this picture he fell backwards off the log. Traumatizing at the time but funny in retrospect.

And I love this picture of Mikayla swinging up in the mountains. She is such a sweetheart.

Love again to all.

2 comments:

Johnny Piano said...

Great photos, Hannah. Thanks for posting them. I'm glad you had a safe and fun trip to San Francisco. Your flower girls are beautiful. I'll bet you were beautiful, too. Do you have a picture in your bridesmaid dress?

You asked about the family reunion. August 5-6-7. I reserved two cabins for August 4-5-6. There should be enough room for all of us (16 people), but a few kids might be camping on the floor.

Shmoore said...

Hey neighbor....great pictures!
When you get a chance you might want to stop by with the kids, we have 6 new baby goats and more on the way.