Thursday, May 10, 2007

Philpot Famiy News




Just thought I would join the crowd and throw up some recent pics and an update. We just got back from San Francisco where Mikayla and Kesiah were flower girls in my best friend's wedding. They did such a great job and even made it down that huge flight of stone stairs without a falter. I also got to be a bridesmaid and Carter had the distinguished position of handing out programs. We really made it a family affair. Jerry is doing well too, he was such a trooper driving the whole way to California and back. And we got to see some fabulous spots along the way; the Redwoods, the beach, and Lake Tahoe to name but a few. Anyway, I love this picture of Carter and Kesiah dancing, they were non-stop! And Kaitlyn is growing on up, laughing and smiling away. She is such a great baby.
I also just finished a big fundraising event for work and am looking forward to kicking back a little this summer. It is going to be the pool and sunglasses for me! Hope everyone is groovin' right along. Oh, and can someone comment on the exact final dates of the BIG family reunion in August. I seem to have lost the final email. Thanks. Love, Hannah

No comments: