Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Well I want to join in too...

Everyone else seems to be updating their lives and I want to join in on the fun as well! First off, I don't know if mom has said anything to you all, but my Grandma Jo is in the hospital so if you all could say a prayer for her that would be great!

So, school is school. I am looking forward to the day that I am let free...for the summer that is. I still don't know where I am working. I will be in Helena, that I know. I am so glad that the weather is nice, it just lifts the spirits! Theatre is going well. We just closed a show last weekend...thank goodness! It was not the best show Augie has done. Auditions are coming up Monday and Tuesday for the first show of next year. It is a really great play called "How I Learned to Drive" by Paula Vogel. It is so great so I am hoping for a part! In other related acting news- I made my first commercial. I didn't get paid, but that was okay. It is a really cheesy commercial for an auto body shop. It is super cheesy, but hey, it was experience! I think I will get a dvd copy of it, so if any of you are dying to see it, I may show you! Other than that, not much else is new. I am taking a make up class and having a lot of fun with that! You can really freak some people out! Anyhoo, love you all and hope to see you this summer!! Oh, and earlier this week I decided that next summer in June and half of July I will be backpacking across Europe with some of my friends from school. I am totally stoked! Just thought I would rub that in! :) Love!

1 comment:

Mike said...

hey...it's an auto body commercial one day and the new charlie's angel movie the next. nice job gettin your foot in the door small fry. :)