Monday, April 30, 2007

Spring in Montana

A little update from the Billings/Bozeman Moores: Shannon and I drove up to Big Timber and met the mom and dad for a little day hike around the Natural Land Bridge State Park. It was a perfect day out as it was almost in the 80's and there was not a cloud in the sky. It was a pretty fun day as we walked around the water falls and took in the perfect Montana Saturday. School is winding down here at MSU and I'm hurrying to catch up from all the procrastinating I decided to do this semester. We have finals next week and then it's summer time and I'll be working here doing the same job I've been doing the whole school year. Shannon is heading back to Billings to work as a secretary/filer/office girl for Hanser's Automotive and she's pretty jacked to get out of the dorms. Well here are some pictures from the Natural Land Bridge and I am going to go make a grilled cheese sandwhich. Hope everyone is doing great and good luck to the college kids on the finals that unfortunately lie ahead.

(Since we were the only ones there at the time we had to take separate pictures so just imagine that we are all together in one group shot... imagine.)
(We were at the park while the water was still low but in high water the waterfall actually falls more than 100 feet and comes off above the land bridge that the water is flowing under in the above picture.)

2 comments:

Abe said...

Looks like a fun day. Hey Nate - I've got a line on Braves tickets for Sunday, June 3rd. You coming out here or what?

Nick said...

Wow... my roommate has a cabin like a mile away from that waterfall and we were just looking at it on google earth yesterday. Yes family I am desperately putting off papers and studying for finals by looking at google earth.