Wednesday, April 04, 2007





Hey all!!! Long time no talk. So these are a few pictures from my recent trip to California. I went to a meet at Stanford, and one day we got to go to San Fran! That was a good time. I would definitely like to go back there and visit when I have more time to explore, that looked like an awesome city!! We got to see the headquarters for Giradelli (sp?) Chocolate, so some of those girls were in heaven! :) Anyway, the meet went pretty well. I placed 6th and threw 134. That distance was good enough to get me on the list to go to nationals, now i have the rest of the outdoor season to work my way up! I am really excited about this weekend because even though we have a meet on Good Friday, mom, Grandma, Megs, and Ryan are all coming out!! It is going to be a fun time!! I hope our weather starts to turn around though, because it is freezing here!!! Also, for all of you who may be wondering, I was wait listed on Notre Dame for Law School, but I got into Gonzaga and MT. Depending on what ND says within the next couple of months, I am looking at attending Gonzaga in the fall, I am pretty excited about that. This is short, but I wanted to let you all know that I am alive and I do check the blog site, so keep the awesome posts coming!!

Love,

Jen

No comments: