Thursday, April 12, 2007

Summer

Hey all! I hope everyone is doing well! I am about as good as I can be. The week is getting better as it goes on, so that is a plus. The downer is that there is snow here, but it is starting to melt away and I can see bits of spring start to peek through. I just want to be able to wear shorts and flip flops! Bring on summer!! Speaking of summer... I am currently trying to find a summer job. Right now I am looking for something in Helena because I think it would be fun to live there. Plus, I would get to see my dad and more of John and Ann, who I never get to see. Also, Joey is there and the city seems fun. But, I am really bad at searching for jobs, so if any of you know of anything that is open or people who are looking for someone...please let me know. Also, if you have any tips on where to search on the internet and what to look for, please let me know that, too. Also, I am also looking to maybe see if I could do any advertisement out there (commercial, print, etc.) So, if any of you know any companies that are looking for those type of people or anyone I could contact to ask questions about that, please let me know. Thank you all for your help! Can't wait to see you at the Big Bash '07! Or, as I now lovingly call it, the B.S. Wedding (Buyske Schulte). Love to you all!!
~molly

No comments: