Monday, April 23, 2007

Album Shmalbum

Well, folks, I've been working hard since January 21 to produce an album of 14 original songs. I'm headed to Europe this Sunday, and I hope to peddle a few CDs during the trip. It has been a fun project -- Annie sings on it, and a number of friends have tossed in their prodigious talents. All the promise and packaging will come together on Friday (fingers crossed). Here's what the cover looks like, front and back. Keep in mind, the content is definitely PG, if not PG-13 (adult themes - no violence, very little sex, language is OK, some drug references [hypothetically]). You can enlarge the images by clicking on them.

Anyway, that's my news. I get to visit Briana and Maurika tomorrow, along with Maurika's children. It'll be a brief spot in Missoula before Briana heads back to Portland. Sounds like Maurika and family will take over their new Missoula home this weekend. We hope to see some pictures soon on this site.

9 comments:

Nateusmoore said...

If possible John, you should throw the album up on iTunes... I'd be down for buying it. Looking forward to hearing the new music.

Jen said...

that loooks so cool!! i love the cover! i can't wait to hear it...congrats john!

Abe said...

Looks good, Pops. Can't wait to hear it. What do we have to do to get a copy?

Nick said...

Yes, I also would love to have a copy. It looks rockin'

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The music is bumpin! I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview on the way to the airport today - it is sure to be a big hit!
Enjoy your visit to Slovenia.
love you Johnny
Briana

Anonymous said...

Congrats, John! Bring 'em to the reunion and sell signed copies!

Aurie

mary said...

Sounds like great tunes! Course I like all your music, so copies are necessary. Let us know how to get one.
Oh yeah, the music on Friday was fantastic! I've heard lots of great comments. We'll have to do it again next year. Have a great trip!

Molly said...

I would definitely love a cd!

Johnny Piano said...

Since I'll be out of the country until Memorial Day, anybody wanting to buy a CD (and I hope you do) should contact Ann. ann10@bresnan.net
406-202-2436 Thanks