Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy Golden Birthday, Nate!

 
 
 
Today is Nate's 28th birthday!  Please join me in wishing him a very happy day.  This year has been quite the year for Nate with his big move to California and managing a larger office.  So far the Nor Cal lifestyle seems to be agreeing with him.  We are so proud of you, brother, and all you have accomplished in the last year! Hope you get to have a little celebration in Portland today.  We can't wait to see you in a little over a week!! 

Love,
Shan, Birch, Mom, and Dad


8 comments:

Jan said...

Happy birthday, Nate! I have been waiting all day for someone to post so thank you, Shannon! Always enjoy seeing you, kiddo! You are a hoot and enjoy family time which goes a long way!! Have a blast on your day!

mary said...

Happy birthday Nate! Hope you had a great day~

Johnny Piano said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! Looking forward to the big gathering in Billings ... don't forget to show up.

Anonymous said...

Happy 28th, Nate. Looking forward to catching up next week. Enjoy Portland. Miss that city.

-Mike

Jen said...

I love Golden Birthdays! Happy 28 buddy and congrats on finally catching up to Jake and I! :) I hope you enjoyed your day and I look forward to seeing you in a little over a week

Jan said...

Nate, I just have to say in the baseball picture you look just like Grampa John!! And Shannon, Charlie looks a lot like you! It is so cool to see family members in other family members!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Nate! I hope you enjoy your day! You really have become such an awesome person. I am so excited to see you next week. And it's great that you are carrying on the family legacy at NYL. Love you!

Molly

Hannah said...

I am late, Nate!!
Sorry!
But happy belated.