Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Double-Up for Ryan

I had to post on top of Mom's birthday wishes just because I felt these pics deserved to be shared.  Ryan is an amazing father and husband.  He has spent his summer doing football camps, the usual guard drills, and staying home with our two rambunctious kids.  But he's found good ways of burning off energy....

Like dumping buckets of water on them,


Or taking them to baseball games,


Or teaching them the art of spraying others with a hose. 


And at the end of the day, he still lets his biggest kicker lay in bed with him despite knowledge he won't be sleeping very much

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!



3 comments:

Jen said...

AWESOME!!!! Words never really do justice, but you are such an amazing addition to the family and I am so happy that I can call you my brother! (screw that "in-law" part!) Hope you had a great time at the fair and enjoy the rest of your summer!

mary said...

Seriously great pictures!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are SO adorable!! Especially that last one. Ryan, you really are a wonderful Dad and an awesome part of this family. I love you, brother!!

Love,

Molly