Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday Briana!!





Happy Birthday Briana!! I know it is a little late but I thought we should get a shout out up here so she knows how much we love her! I adore these last two pictures because her smile hasn't changed since she was a kid. So full of life and always doing so much good in the world, I love hearing about her latest and greatest ideas and adventures. A rare gem you are, my dear, and I am happy that I get to call you my sister.
Also, I thought I would throw up a couple more pictures of you as a kid and Sabina to compare because I actually think you look pretty similar. If only you had a decent haircut back then, it would be an even easier to tell. :)
Love you!!


4 comments:

mattandkelly said...

Too cute! Happy days and many blessings to you, Bri! What a sassy gal.

Love,
Kelly and the gaggle of boys

Johnny Piano said...

Since you love celebrating birthdays, it's fitting that this post helps continue the celebration! Happy birthday. Sending positive thoughts your way with love.

mary said...

Happy belated birthday to you! Hope your day was extra special and your year even better~

mattandkelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Bri!

That first picture of you as a little girl wouldn't be the haircut I gave you, would it?

Love ya,
Matt